:)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Surprise!



My husband went through alot this weekend.  He tried to fix our heater but made it worse.  He wanted so bad to be a man and fix it himself.  Well he broke something, which ended with two plumbers coming out. Somehow my husband managed to sneak out and get me a valentine present.  He got my favorite all time favorite peppermint patties shaped like hearts.  He also got me flowers and chocolates.  We went out to eat at Pizza Hut.  How romantic!!!!lol   I hope everyone had a wonderful sweet day!!!  I am so happy to have heat in my house.  I've  now come to appreciate having a home with heat.. I feel for the homeless and people that can't afford to heat their homes, oh and people that have lost power and heat  these past snow storms  Wow it's tough being without heat!

No comments: