:)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February!

I can't believe it's February already!  I still need to take down my Christmas things on the front porch.  I was at Michael's yesterday and found a cute bird punch and flocking powder by Martha Stewart.  I want to make homemade valentine cards for my daughters pre-K class.  I love the whole Martha Stewart line:)  I really went to buy foam for my chairs that I'm redoing but it wasn't wide enough. I wanted to buy so many things but had to restrain myself. I buy things and say I want to make something with that,  but it doesn't happen for months down the road. I have so many projects waiting for me to do but I get overwhelmed and don't work on any of them.  I hope someone else is like me.  No pictures in this post. Sorry.  Will have some tomorrow.

No comments: