:)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow snow snow!!!!







We had at least twenty inches or more.  I'm not sure what the official record is, but we have alot!  I decided to do some scrapbooking and catch up with my daughters scrapbook.  I feel horrible that I haven't done anything for months!  I love being snowed in.  I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and  used a new recipe. They turned out so soft and moist:)  The kids were dying to go out and play in the snow.  Once they got out they had so much fun.  This is my daughters first time ever playing in deep snow.  I helped my neighbor shovel out her driveway.  It was nice chating with her.  I invited her over for hot cocoa and cookies.  I found out she also loves Vintage Joanns.  I showed her my pink bag that I recently posted about.  She wants to own her own dress shop someday. How neat!  Well church is cancelled and it's another day of scrapping and cleaning the house!

No comments: