:)

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Again ?


A beautiful ice pattern on the window.


We were hit again! This time it was at least 12-18 inches.  I've been scrapbooking, making cookies and cleaning.  I went out yesterday and shoveled until I couldn't shovel anymore.  My neighbor built an 8 foot snowman.  This is her second snowman she has ever made in her life.  It is so cute.  Luckily the kids have off for mid-winter break.  My seven year old scrapbooked his first page . He started it and then I had to finish it.  He did a page on his red wagon he got for his 2nd birthday.  How cute to watch him create.  He made his daddy a valentine card.  He loves to draw and create.

1 comment:

Ashley W. said...

Leslie - I responded to your question on the blog post in which you asked the question. I'm never sure if people will see it when I respond on my own post so I just wanted to let you know that it is there.
Also, I love the scrapbook page...the little wagon for journaling is ADORABLE! You should post some more of your pages!