:)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Hearts Day!  What a day, what a night!  We were without heat last night and this morning.  We all slept in our bed. The kids tossed and turned like crazy and the dog licked himself all night.  We had a plumber come out and mess everything up, worse than it already was.  He was clueless:{  So I wake up and go downstairs to 54 degrees.  I turn the gas stove on, make hot cocoa and pancakes for the kids.  I had oatmeal.  Well the next plumber comes and he's our original plumber so I had faith in him that he could fix our heat.  Last nights plumber was the first one we could get here at 10 pm.  I went yesterday and got my husband's valentines gift.  I got him a Carvel Ice Cream Cake.  It is in the shape of a heart.  I took the kids to the Dollar Store and they picked out cards and balloons.  I love the dollar store.  I was able to get all the items I need for a Haiti Kit that we are making at school. It has the basics such as toothpaste,soap antibotic ointment, matches and other things a family might need. Well guess what?  Our heat is finally on!!!!  YEAH!!!

No comments: