:)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome to my new blog. I am very excited to start blogging. I named my blog after my child hood nickname Lu-Le Bell. I am a very creative person and love to do all kinds of things. My latest hobby is making unique jewelry. I started making necklaces out of old silver coins. My father rolls them very flat and I stamp cute sayings on them. I have many projects going at once. I don't know why I do this. I have a three year old daughter who was blessed with some very thick blond hair, so recently I started making sweet little bows. I asked for a soldering iron for christmas and got the whole kit and caboodle to make soldered art charms. I have Sally Jean Alexanders book "Pretty Little Things" Wow was I inspired by that book. I told my husband that I needed the Weller 100, nothing different. It had to be the one Sally Jean uses.

No comments: