:)

Sunday, February 22, 2009













































I can't wait for spring!!!! I saw a cute picture in a magazine that had a red Radio Flyer wagon with red geraniums in it. That would look so cute on my front porch. I decided to make a new journal. I write or draw things that I see in magazines or just neat ideas I see visiting friends. I found a neat site yesterday called http://www.ipaidlessthanyou.blogspot.com/ I was looking for a stainless steel garbage can and this web site said she found a good one at Sam's Club for less than $50. I like finding things for a bargain!!! Some times I can find things at my local Economy Store. Yesterday my kids and I made jewelry. They love sitting there and making their own creations. I finished two necklaces that I started several months ago.