:)

Friday, February 13, 2009

Day before Valentines

I went to the dollar store with my kids today to get daddy balloons for Valentines Day. Well we get home and hide them in the closet. While sitting at the dinner table my daughter Sophia proceeds to say,"Daddy we got......" Quickly I said, "Sshh it's a secret." Well she started crying and didn't understand.

I call my husband every night to see what time he's getting home and what to make for supper. Well anyway he said he had a strange day at work. I proceeded to ask what happened and he said," I got off the elevator and saw a flower delivery guy waiting there." The guy asked where office 220 was and my husband said ,"That's my office." So he shows the guy the office. Then my husband says,"Who are they for?" Well the delivery guy says, "Chris ." My husband said he almost fell over. He said, "I can't believe my wife got me a basket of chocolate!" It wasn't flowers. He said he was so excited until he saw the card. It wasn't from me. It was from a client. He could of died!!! I feel like an awful wife!!!!! Why didn't I think of that.

No comments: