:)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Planning a Mermaid Party

 Yesterday I went to my local Economy Store with my list in hand looking for interesting things for my daughters mermaid birthday party.  While there I happened to find two glass seahorse containers that once held Avon's Skin so Soft.  I had to have them.  Oh the possibilities I could do with these.  I thought about filling them with lite blue M&M's, or blue water.  I also found a little white shell shaped candy plate.  Lastly, I found to white round tablecloths. I want to have a posh mermaid party not a cheesy Little Mermaid party. You no, the classy version of a mermaid party.  I have my little notebook started with all my ideas and drawings.  I could be a party planner, really!  I have three more weeks to get it together.  It was fun finding those few things at the thrift store, it made my day:)


Cute Avon bottles!

My finds from the Economy Store.

Check out this posh mermaid party!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Love those glass sea horse bottles. There are so many things you could do with them!!