:)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Handmade Dress


My sister finished my daughters dress. It turned out so nice.  She is a such perfectionist when it comes to sewing.  Her stiches are so even and straight.  It looks so good!  I just ordered a pattern from Near Sea Naturals for a one-piece sundress.  My sister saw this pattern at Soule mamas blog, it was adorable! We are now working on the owl fabric top and shorts. I can't wait to show the finshed product.  Out of the extra material I want to make a little draw string bag.  I am so excited about making the one-piece sundress.  Heather Ross has some beautiful mermaid fabric that I want to use for the dress.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

jLeslie, the dress is cute , also enjoyed all the other interesting stuff! Mom

Dawn said...

Leslie, love the dress,Mom